Personal Skype-coaching is an opportunity for you to talk through any aspect of your life that you would like to. We can focus on your work in one of your courses, or on another aspect such as preparing your college applications or your career plans beyond college.
I will help to put you on the right track and help you raise the quality of your performance, both academically and non-academically.
Why do students need success coaching?
The goal of student success coaching is for children to maximise academic or non-academic goals and attain optimum performance in any aspect of their life. The reason success coaching works, is, because it is built on the discovery of existing strengths and past successes of the students. The students are able to tap into their innate resources to achieve their goals in a systematic manner with the help of an achievable and realistic success plan.
Big goals are broken up into smaller, achievable, and realistic goals that are almost always attained. The emphasis is on the solution and not the problem.
Success coaching can be useful for the following students:
- Students who have a goal they wish to achieve
- Students who are uncertain about making choices and are hoping to find their goals
- Students who are overwhelmed by academic or other stresses and need help to combat the stress
- Students who wish to rediscover or redefine their goals
Outcomes from sessions often result in concrete plans involving:
- Learning strategies
- Skills necessary for test taking
- Discovering and practicing new skills
- Time management
- Achieving and maintaining school/life balance